MY FUTURE CAREER INTERESTS B#3
I'm interested in create video games, in my future I want to be a game creator to create my own games and in the future have my own company of video-games , I'm interested on this career because I like to play video-games and the graphics of the games. Right mow I'm creating my first game it's not easy have been working on it like almost one month but I know that if I do my best and work on it every day it will be a really good game. I will work so to make my dream become true.
Wow! that's really cool! Creating video games is an awesome career since I love to play video games. I will look forward into buying your video games.
ReplyDeleteI believe since you seem to be dedicated to your goal, you will achieve it. Video games is something that will never go out of style so people will be interested in new games and ideas.
ReplyDeleteEdgar, that is very interesting. I am curious what gaming program are you using to create your game? Did you know that I teach a course called "Writing Games for Social Change". You can sign up to take it and you will work with developing android apps, java script and game maker where they are creating games such as PAC man, frogged and more! I hope you sign up!
ReplyDelete