My Writing Challenges

I can't write very good because of the language and for me is very difficult, even in my own language I can't, i don't really like to write because I don't what I want to write about. My grammar is very bad
My challenge is everything about write my thing is not writing, when I was little my teacher get mad to me because my letters were very bad and the sentences doesn't make sense. Now I'm working in my writing to improve it.   

Comments

  1. Writing does take practice. There are ways for you to use your voice to dictate into the computer and the words will come out spelled correctly and it is pretty accurate and fast. I am glad you are continuing to practice because with practice, your writing will improve. Reading is also encouraged so that you can increase your vocabulary too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing is not something people are born with, it takes time and lots of practice. It isn't easy whatsoever, especially if you are learning a new language as well. Keep practicing, and read your writing to yourself and think if it sounds right and see if it flows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that writing does take practice. Writing could sometimes be difficult but as long as you practice you will be able to write sentences that flow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that writing is sometimes complicated and sometimes theres no rule to how we spell or pronounce a word. Some languages are easier to write than others but it sometimes takes wanting to learn and trying hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that writing is difficult. Keep on practicing you will eventually see the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just practice m]by writing or asking for help. Don't get stressed just take your time because we all start in different places.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment