Communicating in High School

In high school some times is hard to communicate with others students or teachers. Some people don't like to talk with strangers, in high school is so important to communicate with the teachers because they can help you with you class. My first day of school in High School was too hard for me because I want to communicate with other students because I don't talk English, some teachers try to help but it is hard to understand. Communication is very important anywhere or about anything, don't be shy to communicate with other people.  

Comments

  1. Edgar, I I'm so glad you finally made your first blog post! I am pretty sure you have the capability to continue and post two more posts so you can be up to date! Don't give up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it's kind of hard communicating with others if they don't speak the same language but by communicating you can learn. Sometimes we can be shy to speak to others but we should over come it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I strongly agree with you communicating in high school is very important. Especially talking to teachers because they can be very helpful since their wiser then us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you communicating with others is very important. In order to get help you need to talk to people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most people are afraid to speak up and talk to people they don't know. It is important to say what is on your mind and to let people know what you feel, so there is a mutual understanding.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment